Thursday, November 1, 2012

Poetic :: I Believe

I believe with my eyes
The beauty of wonder
Splashed and dashed
With the most amazing of colours
The artistry of space
Arranged and sorted
With the most dynamic of positions

I believe with my ears
The melody of nature
Hummed and whistled
With the most harmonious of sounds
The words of wisdom
Uttered and cried
With the most intelligent of voices

I believe with my mind
Of the plans that are laid out
Of the choices that have been made
And I believe with my heart
Of the life I am living
That everything will be just fine.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: One of the ways people move forward is to believe in yourself. The actions and the future may scare us, but you and I know that we did our best. So get ready to reap the most amazing of rewards. It's been a while readers. Take care and believe in yourself everyone. If you won't, then who will?

No comments: